Toolbox Guides For Electricians
As electricians we often need to inspect and compare various pieces of information in order to maintain high levels of safety within our electrical installations. Books such as the BS7671 Wiring Regulations or the On Site Guide are extremely helpful to electricians. However, finding particular information in one of these books can sometimes be challenging.
That is why it is a good idea to have printouts and notes of the most commonly used tables and values.
Here are the documents that you can print and place in your toolbox so as to have them at hand whenever needed.
- Inspection and Testing Pocket Notes - short note on testing procedures, max Zs values for MCB`s and BS 88 fuses, verification of ring test results and a table on frequencies of inspection of electrical installations.
- Typical Circuits For Domestic Use - protective device, cable csa, max length, allowed installation methods, max Zs and max area covered for typical domestic circuits.
- Nominal CPC sizes - nominal sizes for CPCs for flat Twin&Earth cable.
- Sizing Main Bonding Conductors - NICEIC guide on sizing main bonding conductors
- BS Numbers of Common Circuit Breakers - for when you cannot remember the BS numbers of circuit breakers
- NICEIC Pocket Guides - the original NICEIC pocket guides in one printable document. Excellent resource for all electricians.
Feel free to suggest your own and comment here or on Facebook. Please support us by liking and sharing our pages on Facebook.